Cu alte cuvinte, se caută una bucată coleg de departament, care să corespundă celor de mai jos și să țină la glume și la trolling.
We are hiring Social Media Manager (DACH / German)
The ideal candidate is a Social Media Marketing enthusiast fluent in German who actively uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and other Social Media platforms. If you are not an active user of these sites, then you are probably not the right person for this role. We are looking for someone who is up to date with the latest industry trends.
In this exciting role, you will work to expand the social media presence for Bitdefender in DACH (German-speaking countries) together with the Global Social Media Team. The Social Media Manager will implement the company’s regional Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
- Manage Bitdefender’s social media presence on the dedicated DACH Social Media communities: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other relevant social media platforms.
- Manage Social Media campaigns and day-to-day activites. Duties include online advocacy, content editorial, community-outreach efforts etc.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook cover photo, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile etc.).
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs; analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage a Blogger partnership program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about Bitdefender.
- Provide feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring efforts to the Marketing and Content teams, to help them optimize their content marketing strategies in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the PR, Campaigns and Marketing Teams for proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Design, create and manage Social Media advertising campaigns for DACH.
- Align Social Media efforts to the business objectives; Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content concerning the brand, report to appropriate departments.
- Become an advocate of the Company in Social Media spaces.
- Maximize the Social Media potential as a Communication, Marketing, Sales, Support, Market Research, Sales or HR tool.
- Event Manager: Research for new relevant regional events where Bitdefender can participate as a partner/sponsor. Coordinate with the PR Team for all operational, implementation and post-event activities.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in relevant areas (related to online marketing and social media).
- Must have active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. Experience with ads on social platforms and specific monitoring tools.
- Proven record of successful Social Media Campaigns/Digital Campaigns is a plus.
- Exceptional writing skills and grammar proficiency.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas and information.
- Detail-oriented, highly-organized.
- Team player.
- Proactive attitude, always coming up with new ideas, not being afraid of failure.
- Crisis management skills: identify, assess, understand, and cope with a serious situation.
- Online search expert able to track and monitor content relevant to the brand.
- College degree (preferred in marketing or PR).
- Passionate about the tech industry, always up to date with industry trends.
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Be a member of a young, multicultural, enthusiastic and highly knowledgeable team
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as healthcare insurance
- Work for a Romanian Company with worldwide presence and brand awareness;
- Benefit from career development programs, including trainings and certifications specific to the industry.
- Pool table, foosball tables, XBOX console and other small things to make you as comfortable as possible at work.
CV-uri la firstname.lastname@example.org